AT&T UNIX SYSTEM V RELEASE 4 VERSION 2.1 1991 - CAKE OVA FILE
AT&T UNIX System V (“System Five”), first released in 1983, is significant as it was one of the first commercial versions of the Unix operating system. It was the result of much collaboration between vendors and became the core basis for many other operating systems including Xenix, AIX, UnixWare, Solaris, and HP-UX. more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNIX_System_V
file: AT&T_UNIX_SYSTEM_V.ova (Open Virtualization Format 1.0)
root user pass : toor install user pass : toor service user pass : toor OA&M administrative pass <sysadm>: toor System Name : UnixLab
- Base-01.img to 10
- License Disk Unlimited Users
- Networking Support Utility Package
- Remote Terminal Package
- Editing Utilities
- FMLI Package
- OA&M Basic & Ext. 1 to 3
- XENIX Compatibility Package
- BSD Compatibility Package
- FACE Package
- Printer Package
- This system installed from img files. You can find the image files from here: https://archive.org/details/at-t-unix-system-v-release-4-version-2.1.7z
- Please shutdown the system as using “shutdown -y -g0” and then reboot system.
- If you want install any img file, use “installpkg” and then insert the img floop drive, then press enter and type “pkgadd -d diskatte1” to install, finally follow the instructions.
Enjoy unix lovers!!
first login page.
successful login page.
some command outputs.
ls -l output.